Energy-Efficient PSC Motor
R5 Damper Doors
Airtight Damper Box
QuietCool’s Trident Pro X Whole House Fan is their most powerful fan. This whole-home cooling wonder features an Energy-Efficient PSC Motor and a patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for a complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM Motor
R5 Damper Doors
Airtight Damper Box
QuietCool’s Stealth Pro X Whole House Fan is the next evolution of whole-home cooling. This unparalleled fan features an Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM and patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for a complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
RF Control (RF Wireless Controller)
Ease of use
Up to 100 feet
Up to 20 switches per fan
Hide from curious kids
Place in leisurely locations
QuietCool’s RF Control Kit allows you to turn on your QuietCool Whole House Fan from the comfort of anywhere in your home. This remote can be used up to 100 feet away from your whole house fan while you can pair up to 20 different remotes to just one fan.
AFG SMT - 3.0 (Attic Fan)
Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM
Powder Coated Steal Housing
Computer Balanced Fan Blades
Smart Control App
The QuietCool Smart Attic Fan is ideal for every home. First and foremost it keeps your home cool and keeps your attic safe from water damage but that is not all it does. This intelligent Attic Fan allows you to set presets, so your fan will run only when you want it to, see the temperature and humidity of your attic, so you know when your attic is in need of ventilation, and turn off your attic fan whenever you don’t need it.
Most homes in and around the Livermore, CA area are equipped with central air conditioning, but did you know there was another way you could add to your indoor comfort, while also cutting down on energy costs? Whole house fans bring in fresh, cool air through open windows and exhaust hot, stale air out attic vents. This cools down your home as a whole, while also leading to improved energy savings. Although there are plenty of energy upgrades in California, few offer the same benefits of ease of use as a whole house fan. At Barker Heating & Cooling we are your HVAC experts. With over 20 years of experience, we can provide the best whole house fan system for your home and family!
Looking for additional ways to improve your energy efficiency? Consider regular air conditioner maintenance with our staff.
How Do Whole House Fans Work?
A whole house fan cools and ventilates a home with fresh air and exhausts existing hot, stale air out the attic vents. Anytime the outside temperature is comfortable, it's a great time to run your whole house fan to experience a cooling breeze inside to ventilate your home with fresh air and save on A/C cooling costs.
To use a whole house fan, open a few windows 4-6" each. Turn on your whole house fan and instantly feel a powerful breeze fill your home. The whole house fan pulls outside air through open windows to cool and ventilate the entire home with fresh, cool air. The air is then exhausted into the attic space and forces out the hot air inside the attic. You'll want to use your whole house fan in the morning, evening and night times when the outside temperature is comfortable. Cooling your home with a whole house fan leads to staying cool with less A/C use, more money in your wallet and fresh indoor air.
The Benefits of Using a QuiteCool System
Are you wondering if a whole house fan is right for you? There are plenty of benefits that make it a top choice among homeowners in and around Livermore. These perks include:
- Quiet Operation: QuietCool whole house fans are far different than the 1970s whole house fan your grandpa had. The QuietCool products are built in the USA using top quality materials and include a whisper quiet ducting system that removes the noise from your living space so you can enjoy all the benefits without the loud noise!
- Instant Cooling: A whole house fan creates an instant powerful breeze! This cooling breeze removes stagnant heat and fills the home and attic with fresh cool air. The breeze also cools and balances the temperature through the home, upstairs and problem heat rooms included!
- Energy Efficient: Installing a whole house fan can reduce A/C by up to 50-90%. A whole house fan is the perfect option to reduce energy costs while trying to stay cool. If you have an A/C system, consider reducing your A/C bill drastically while improving comfort and fresh air ventilation in your home with a whole house fan. If you don't have A/C, consider a whole house fan as an affordable home cooling option.
- Little Upkeep: Unlike air conditioners that have plenty of moving parts and evaporator coils that help them cool air, whole house fans simply move air in and out of your home. Not only does this simplify the process, but it also cuts down on the risk of large-scale repair issues.
- Fresh Air Ventilation: A whole house fan can transform your indoor air quality in minutes. With a properly sized system, experience a full home air exchange in 3-4 minutes or 15-20 per hour. People love whole house fans for bringing in fresh air indoors and removing pet dander, cooking odor, smoke, steam, germs, airborne pathogens, VOC gases, bacteria and viruses.
Indoor Air Quality
QuietCool Whole House Fans were designed to bring fresh, clean air from outside into your home, replacing the air in your existing home in just minutes. In a time where people are spending more time indoors, it is critical to remove poor indoor air quality that can plague your home.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to see what our past customers have to say.
Schedule An Inspection Today!
Whether you’re planning on using it as a whole house cooling fan or simply as an exhaust fan that works in conjunction with your air conditioner, these energy efficient upgrades can give you plenty of benefits in your home. Barker Heating & Cooling is your whole house fan company. We have extensive experience in the area and know what works best. Our installations lead to improved performance, quieter operation, and the peace of mind that your home will be protected even when the season change.