The indoor air quality in your home is key for your comfort, health, and the performance of your heating and cooling system. Unfortunately, many homeowners deal with issues like mold, dust, and pet dander, which can all impact your comfort. While many homeowners think a simple air filter replacement is enough to take care of your air, in some instances, a high-quality solution may be needed. At Barker Heating & Cooling we have your solution - Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) products and services. Our technicians take the time to come to your home and perform a thorough inspection of your home and the components that contribute to your indoor air.
We will pinpoint the pollutants that are affecting your home, and prescript you a top-quality action plan that’ll have you enjoying cleaner air in no time!
We offer the following services to keep your air quality in tip top shape:
- Filter Replacements
- Air Duct Repair & Installation
- iWave Air Purifier Installation
- Whole House Fans
- UV Air Sanitizers
Want to do more for your indoor comfort? Consider upgrading your air conditioner with a full AC system replacement!
Free IAQ Assessments
The indoor air quality in your home is affected by small, microscopic pollutants that may not even notice - but you’ll notice their effects. Always sneezing? Struggling with a nagging cough? Any respiratory or health issue could stem the air in your home. At Barker Heating & Cooling we offer a free test of your home’s indoor air quality.
Our goal is to be your companion for a healthy home, and the first step you can take is with cleaner air. Air quality can suffer from many issues and replacing your air filter or cleaning our your air ducts is unlikely to fix them all. With our detailed inspections and services, we’ll provide a service that will ensure you and your family enjoy a long-lasting solution for a healthier home!
What We Test For
Our technicians take the time to perform thorough testing to ensure that the IAQ solution we offer is going to address your needs. We test for:
- Temperature and Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Airborne Allergen
- Odor Inspections
- Water Damage Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Bacteria Testing
- Mold Inspection
- Diagnosis of Volatile Organic Compounds
As you can see, there are many different conditions that can be affecting your comfort and health in your own home. If you’re noticing an uptick in discomfort and a drop in your quality of health, be sure to give our expert staff a call.
Visit our reviews page to see what our past customers are saying, and be sure to schedule your free indoor air quality test today!
Top Indoor Air Quality Solutions
At Barker Heating & Cooling we always have a solution for you! With over 20 years of experience, we’ve learned what solutions work best for solving your indoor air quality needs. Some of our top services include:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms: One of the most dangerous IAQ issues you can have in your home is carbon monoxide. These top-quality alarms detect levels of carbon monoxide in your home and warm you when levels are high - so you can protect your family.
- Humidifiers: While you don’t want your home feeling stuffy, humidity is necessary for a comfortable indoor environment. Humidifiers can help regulate your comfort and is particularly useful in larger homes.
- Dehumidifiers: Some moisture is good - too much and you run the risk of dealing with mold and dust mites. A whole-home dehumidifier works to control the levels of humidity in your home so you can stay comfortable.
- UVC Lamps: Harness the power of UV lights and eliminate bacteria at the molecular level. Our staff offers both germicidal lamps and oxidizing systems that help improve odor and air quality.
When you choose Barker Heating & Cooling for your indoor air quality needs, you know you’re getting top-quality solutions that are tailored to your needs. By taking the time to inspect and understand your home, we can provide you with a personalized solution that works not only with your health needs but also your budget.