Owning a home in Livermore, CA means having a quality air conditioner to keep you cool when temperatures rise. But if an issue crops up in your home, do you know who to call? Finding an air conditioning contractor can be tough, but when you look for the best in Livermore, you’ll find Barker Heating & Cooling is a top choice for many of your homeowners. For over 20 years we’ve been offering top-quality services at unbeatable prices. Best of all, when you need us most, we’ll be there to help you with convenient appointment windows. From complete air conditioner installations to regular maintenance, you can trust our AC contractors for all your home needs.
Our Cooling Services
Air conditioning services we offer:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
Save on your next AC service with our coupons and specials.
Why Choose Barker Heating & Cooling
Our goal is to always be the best AC service company for all our homeowners. With every service appointment you can expect:
- Flat Rate Pricing: Dealing with a repair issue is stressful enough - why add to it with confusing and high pricing? We base our work on a flat rate per service, cutting down on any upsells or hidden fees.
- Clean & Courteous Technicians: We’re homeowners too, which is why we always go above and beyond to be courteous and clean. We keep our workspace organized and do our best to leave everything cleaner than we found it.
- Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty: We’re so confident in our quality of work that we always stand behind every service we complete in your home. Our craftsmanship is second to none, and you have the warranty to guarantee it!
- Never a Change Order: When you call us for a service, we take the time to understand the problem and find the best solution. This prevents us from ever making change orders, so you always have an accurate estimate with no hidden fees or surprises.
When you call us for air conditioner repairs, installations, or maintenance, you can trust that you’re getting the best service at a rate you can afford.
Our Air Conditioning Services
At Barker Heating & Cooling we aim to have a quality solution for all your air conditioner needs. Some of our top services include:
- AC Repairs: Is your air conditioner blowing hot? Noticing an uptick in energy costs? We offer detailed air conditioner repairs that can solve even your most complex issues.
- Air Conditioner Installations: Has the time come for an AC replacement? Our technicians can help you find the best unit for your home and budget, install it, and offer quality support so you always get the best cooling in your home.
- Cooling Maintenace: The best way to keep your air conditioner in top shape is with regular AC maintenance. Whether it’s once a month or once a quarter, our AC contractors can keep your unit in top shape year-round.
Want to know more about our past work? Be sure to check our reviews page to see what our happy customers are saying.
Call Us Today
If you’re looking for an air conditioning repair company you can count on, trust our experience and our dedication to your 100% satisfaction. At Barker Heating & Cooling we’re homeowners too, which is why we can relate and optimize the cooling services we provide our customers when they need us the most. Best of all, we never make change orders and always offer flat-rate pricing to take the stress out of calling for help.
After inspecting customers furnace I found the blower motor to be a little bit dirty. I recommended the flame sensor and blower wheel cleaning. I also recognized that their water heater was about 6 to 10 years old and needed to be flushed. Customer had mentioned that he had never flushed it since he bought it. I advise the customers about surge protectors as well and they purchased one for the furnace and one for the condenser. The burners looks to be in perfect condition. Customers filter was clean and was recently changed back in July. Everything else looks really good.
* Found that the AC has R410a in it * Found that the Capacitor is flat on Herm side * Placed in a new capacitor and it’s running the refrigerant through the system * AC is about five years old * AC Drain Line has both Secondary and Primary in the same drain * Client allowed me to remove the capacitor from his property so we can have it disposed of properly
Pulled and cleaned burners and flame sensors, checked amp draws to all motors, changed client provided filters, picked up filter for clients rental home, noticed temp up button on downstairs thermostat sticks, capacitor on smaller furnace blower motor is in range, heat rise is in range, We could add surge protectors to each unit and install an air purifier in the larger furnace.
Customer has two furnaces in the garage and two condensers on the side yard. One furnace is for downstairs and one is for upstairs. The downstairs unit is over 30 years old. After finding out that the control board was bad the customer wanted to just replace it with a whole new system. Customers upstairs unit is newer from 2016. But the thermostat needs to be replaced upstairs. Customer would like to add the upstairs thermostat and the new system being installed altogether. maybe we can throw in a free non-programmable thermostat upstairs to help with the process of her going forward and buying a whole new system.
System maintenance and assessment on 2 2007 Amana condensers, and 2 2004 carrier 80% furnaces. The downstairs condenser has equalized pressures at 15psi, being that the unit is older and needs extensive repairs I recommend that we look into replacement options. The upstairs ac has a cap that’s out of range, a relay that’s going out, and a hard start kit that is outside of range, I recommend replacing these failing components. Spoke with the owner and he wants to talk to his home warranty company, we also scheduled a comfort advisor estimate for tomorrow at 10-12 Natural Gas Appliance Testing of Furnace & water heater. Inspection & Testing of smoke & Carbon Monoxide detectors Indoor Air Quality testing to check for Participants, Chemicals, Air temperature, Humidity, Carbon Monoxide in the home. Onsite testing & visual inspection of heating & cooling components. Replace or clean air filters as needed. We review any changes to the home over 6 months on how you use the sys