Is your malfunctioning air conditioning finally become too much to contend with? Are you looking for a local, cost-effective solution with a trustworthy company? At Barker Heating & Cooling we make it a priority to get you the best possible solution for whatever cooling system you own. Whether you need repairs a week from now or an emergency fix an hour from now, we provide a robust list of services that any homeowner can fully trust. The best cooling installation & repair service in Lafayette, CA, Condit, Campolindo & nearby surrounding areas. All of our customers throughout the Lafayette area trust us for their service, call us and see what we can do for you too.
See why so many of your friends and neighbors trust us by reading through our recent customer reviews!
Professional Emergency AC Repair Experts
If your air conditioner is malfunctioning, the last thing you want to do is wait until it completely breaks down and you walk into a cold and uncomfortable house, especially during those winter months. Beyond a cold house, working with an unprofessional company can also stunt the process of repairing your air conditioner. When you need AC repair work done in your home, look for the following as signs of an experienced and professional company:
- Fast, Exceptional Service: When your AC breaks down, the last thing you'll want to do is wait until business hours in order to be able to get a tech out to your home. A successful company will have emergency services for any hour of the day.
- Quality Repairs: Not only is it important to have a company that can get out to you at all hours, but you'll also want a company that can efficiently fix the problem in a timely manner. Plus, all of our techs are trained to work with quality materials according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Effective Service at a Fair Price: Emergency services may be more expensive than regular services, but this doesn't mean you have to subject yourself to a company that's trying to break your bank. Efficient AC repairs can be cost efficient too, giving you financial peace of mind.
You can trust us when it comes to these three categories and more. Give us at Barker Heating & Cooling a call today and we'll work with you to figure out what the best course of action is to get your home in tip-top shape, and we'll provide upfront pricing so you know exactly what you're paying before any work is done. If you have an emergency with your air conditioner, don't hesitate to call us no matter what time it is; we're up just as late as you are.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Replace your aging cooling system with an energy efficient unit that will keep your house cooler all while saving you money at the end of the month. When you replace your air conditioner you can expect to see these amazing benefits:
- Better air quality
- Decreased energy costs
- Improved airflow throughout the how
- No Noisy operation
- Warranty and repair coverage
If your AC system is over ten years old, then you'll definitely want to have one of our techs take a look at it before it completely breaks down. Some common signs of a dying cooling system include a long windup before the cooling starts, excessive grinding or banging, and if the temperature in your house is simply not cooling.
If you've seen one or any of these signs, give us a call to schedule an appointment. Barker Heating & Cooling will send out a knowledgeable tech that can let you know whether repair or replacement are ideal for your system, and they'll always keep your budget in mind.
Also, find out how you can save on your next service call with our coupons and specials.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
As soon as you're ready to work with the top HVAC service provider in Lafayette, give us a call. If it's been a while since your last maintenance service, don't wait until it's too late and your system shuts down, give us a call to get that long overdue repair completed. At Barker Heating & Cooling we offer these convenient services for all of your needs.
We want to keep your home running efficiently, and we want to earn your trust for life. Both of these goals are achieved through our personalized repair and replacement services. No matter what your budget, we can find a solution that's right for your home. Take a look at our review page to see how we've helped other residents throughout Lafayette and beyond. Once you're convinced, give us a call to schedule your next appointment!
for Lafayette, CA
Pulled and cleaned burners and flame sensors, checked amp draws to all motors, changed client provided filters, picked up filter for clients rental home, noticed temp up button on downstairs thermostat sticks, capacitor on smaller furnace blower motor is in range, heat rise is in range, We could add surge protectors to each unit and install an air purifier in the larger furnace.
Tested Fujitsu heat pump system System pressures within range Temperature split of 27° Coil is in great shape Unit receiving 242.6 line voltage Air filter is 20 x 25 x 1” in good condition did not need replacing Client is going to buy washable air filter Installed surge protector on 240 V disconnect Tested system system is functional
- Has three Furnace’s and Two ACs - Has minor allergies - Has Two Dogs * Put system in cool mode from 82 to 50 degrees to test system * Checked Refrigerant Pressure and state of the system by using Measure Quick * System is Older but using good on the report for the Cooling and Failed for electrical * Client is working with Jordan about a new system as he’s not ready for replacement yet since he just got a Furnace for the other side of the house * Used MQ for the Mother In-Law sweet * Unit is ElectorallyOkay but cooling is low - Inside was 60 degrees and outside was 65 * Explained to client as pressures were somewhat okay and temps were off width could be due to the weather outside * Main house was 75 degrees before we tested the unit for the main house
Tested AC system is non-functional AC condenser is working However ECM blower motor is nonfunctional 24 V to control board zero amperage flowing to ECM Bill will contact the customer with the price for the blower motor. We will source a blower motor and control board to make sure that the proper component is replaced The client is aware that a blower motor will have to be ordered as it is model specific and we are unable to use a universal Cooling is not restored at this time
Customer has a 20 year old carrier furnace located in the attic. The attic access is in the garage next to a platform. There is a makeshift cat walk that goes from the access to the furnace which is about 11 feet away from the the access. The customers electrician will be here Wednesday to upgrade her panel since her slots are all maxed out. The condenser will be going on the right side of the property